Blessing Day

Blessing Day

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Blessing Day

February 6, 2011 Russell Ryan Banister was blessed.  His blessing day without any problems, no poopie diapers or big leaks in that beautiful white outfit.  It was so great to have all the family around.  Everyone was very helpful and we had a great time.  Boy do I love being a mom.
     I loved having both sides of the family there. Kirk and the kids helped us get our storage room all organized.  They are always fun to have around.  They are good kids and Kirk and Beth are always fun to have around.  Jackie was there also and she was so fun to have.  She stayed with us for a few weeks.  We went up to Idaho and met with her parents. It was so fun to visit with grandma and grandpa.  I find that family really brings joy to my life and I am so grateful for all the great family I have.  Well I hope that I am doing this blogging thing down.  It is kind of fun.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog :) He's so cute. I'm coming down to hold him!

    ReplyDelete